Thursday 22 November 2012

day one the plan

well this is day one of this attempt of getting out of this negative black hole i put myself in  and i have decided to stop the stupid sleeping patterns that have come from not working  and the irregular eating times

i have set alarms on my phone so that things are kept to a good pattern so that i get up at a reasonable time  i eat something for breakfast  lunch tea etc  and that i exercise so that i am burning the fat

I'm going to post on here if i keep to the plan  what i did wrong what i did right everything if i get the confidence up i may start a vlog along side this on youtube anything to keep me on track and aiming for that target

the time table i have set myself on my phone alarms

9am  wake up and have first meal replacement shake

10 30am  have tablets  so far these include B12  omega 3 and vitamin D although i may add more to this list if i find something that will help me stay healthy and lose the weight

10 45 am  wile i was working i bought a exercise bike so i get on this and its a good one that has a setting where you tell it your age weight and height and it works out a 40 min exercise with different resistances to optimizes cardio workout

1 00pm lunch   meal replacement shake or small meal of skinless chicken breast or  tuna  high protein low fat

2 00pm  in effort to keep active with high cardio but low impact i have decided to sign up to my local swimming

6 15 pm tea  once again meal replacement shake or small meal of skinless chicken breast or  tuna  high protein low fat

8 00pm i often  find myself craving something around this time so i have decided to allow myself a small snack  consisting of  "healthy option" bar snack  currently i have chosen nature-vally bar as i do like these

throughout the day i will try and listen to up beat and motivational music to keep me motivated and active and thats my day plan as it stand at the moment I'm thinking of adding an evening session on the bike but i am going to see what my energy levels are like with this so far

lets see if i can keep to it



No comments:

Post a Comment